A STAFF REPORT
THE GOSHEN NEWS
Angelica Lehman, Fort Wayne, reported to Goshen police someone struck her parked vehicle at 1610 S. Eighth St., Goshen, sometime during the night Saturday and left the scene.
• An employee of Goodwill, 1905 Lincolnway East, Goshen, told Goshen police a woman entered the store and took several items without paying for them at approximately 3:19 p.m. Saturday. The woman was confronted in the parking lot and dropped the items she had not paid for.
• Lois Buckwalter, Goshen, told Goshen police Sunday at approximately 9 a.m. she left her billfold in a basket at Save-A-Lot, 1401 College Ave., Goshen and when she returned to retrieve it, the billfold was gone.
• Jason Grounds, owner of McKee’s Irish Pub, 1914 Elkhart Road, Goshen, told Goshen police an employee had been punched in the eye by a customer at 3:07 a.m. Sunday. Police arrived and spoke with the victim, who was later transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment. The battery had allegedly taken place approximately 45 minutes prior to the police being called.
• A 17-year-old male was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of underage drinking after crashing into a mailbox in the 300 block of Middlebury Street near School Street in Goshen at 4:12 a.m. Sunday. He was released to his parents.
• Jeremy Jordan, 21, 61769 Amber Meadows Drive, Goshen, was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated by Goshen police at 2:59 a.m. Sunday. Jordan was driving a red 1998 Ford pickup truck traveling southeast from Bashor Road on Elkhart Road. Police report he was stopped for driving left of the center line. During a search of Jordan, he was allegedly found to be in possession of marijuana. He was arrested and transported to Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department.