According to Goshen police, officers were dispatched to the 1700 block of Elkhart Road in reference to an accident between a blue Chevrolet Silverado and a green Plymouth Neon at 8:02 p.m. Friday. Before the officers arrived, the driver of the green Plymouth Neon fled the scene on foot leaving the vehicle.
• Gustavo Zamudio, 905 Nikki Lane, Goshen, told Goshen police someone struck his blue 2007 Chevy Impala and left the scene at approximately 6 p.m. Thursday.
• Debra Ott, 415 N. Ninth St., Goshen, reported her parked vehicle was hit by another vehicle that left the scene at approximately 3:30 p.m. Friday, according to Goshen police.
• William Smith, 23, 224 S. Tenth St., Goshen was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen at 12:58 a.m. Saturday. Smith was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Jail.
• Victor Manuel Millan Castelan, 1311 Baker Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone vandalized his maroon Ford F150 while it was parked in front of his residence at approximately 7:22 p.m. Friday.
• Barry Flager, Jr., Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone damaged his vehicle while it was parked behind McKee’s Bar, 1914 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at approximately 3:08 a.m. Saturday.
• A 22-year-old Elkhart man reported to Goshen police that he was battered while at Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen, at 9:50 p.m. Friday.
• Autumn Beasley, 31, 2310 Morton Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop in the 2700 block of Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 4:31 a.m. Saturday. Beasley was released at the scene with a court date.
• Willie Guzman-Castillo, 25, 401 Glenwood Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at Kroger, 209 Chicago Ave., Goshen on charges of shoplifting and public intoxication at 1:05 a.m. Saturday. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County Jail.
• Amanda Castillo, 30, 115 N. 22nd St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at Greene and Clinton on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated after being pulled over for driving left of the center at 11:45 p.m. Friday. Castillo was also arrested on a charge of driving with a suspended license and for a Goshen City warrant.