Several thefts and burglaries were recently reported to Goshen police:
• Rogelio Munoz, 213 Tanglewood Drive, told police Tuesday that someone stole two bicycles from his residence. The theft occurred between 10 p.m. Sunday and 7 a.m. Monday.
• Police arrested Ana Garcia, 32, 307 Pringle Drive, Goshen, Tuesday after she allegedly tried to leave Kohls, 3802 Midway Road, without paying for $568 worth of merchandise. The police report lists the time of the incident at 2:02 p.m. Garcia was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Loretta Hess, 519 New York St., told police that someone tried to get into her apartment while she was away during the daytime hours Tuesday.
• Francisca Garcia, 209 Tanglewood Drive, reported a burglary at her home to Goshen police Tuesday.
• Phyllis Hollar of Goshen told city police she received a phone call Tuesday asking for a donation to the police department. Police determined that the caller was not affiliated with the police department.
• Joel R. Pedraza, 33, 301 S. Riverside Blvd., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop in the 2300 block of Elkhart Road around 12:30 a.m. Wednesday. Police said Pedraza was arrested on a charge of driving while his driving privileges were suspended, and for driving while being a habitual traffic violator. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
Drug, alcohol incidents
• Elkhart County police said that on Nov. 14, an 18-year-old female student at Northridge High School was found to be intoxicated at the start of the school day.