THE GOSHEN NEWS
Goshen police were called to 401 E. Madison St., Goshen, at 4:17 p.m. Friday to investigate a report that two black males wearing ski mask-type hoods entered the business displaying a small handgun and demanded money from an employee. No one was injured and the suspects reportedly fled with an undisclosed amount of money. The case remains under investigation.
• An employee of Kreuter MFG Co., 19476 Industrial Drive, New Paris, told Goshen police someone fraudulently cashed a check from the company that had been written to another company for services rendered at approximately 1 p.m. Aug. 7.
• Casie Bontrager, Goshen, told Goshen police two unauthorized charges totaling over $600 were made from her Interra Credit Union MasterCard Thursday.
• Mandi Ingram, Goshen, told Goshen police several items were stolen from out of her vehicle while it was parked at 1830 Rieth Blvd., Goshen, at 4 p.m. Friday.
• Norma Gittinger, Goshen, told Goshen police someone withdrew $40 from her bank account without her permission at 9:12 p.m. Friday.
• Members of both the Goshen Fire and Goshen Police departments were dispatched to 32 Brookside Manor, Goshen, at 10:31 p.m. Friday to investigate a report of a house and car on fire. The fire was extinguished by the fire department, and the case remains under investigation.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• A Goshen High School student told Goshen police her car was vandalized while parked at 1524 Hay Parkway, Goshen, at 10 p.m. Thursday.
• A 13-year-old male was arrested at Goshen Middle School at 11 a.m. Friday on a charge of possession of marijuana. He was released to a parent.
• A 17-year-old female was arrested by Goshen police at 10:07 p.m. while at 906 Player Drive, Goshen, on a charge of illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage. She was released into the custody of a parent.
• Allen L. Gould, 23, 308 Twin Oaks Drive, Middlebury, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:05 p.m. Friday while at 1613 Elkhart Road, Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. He was booked into the county jail.
• Lori A. Roberts, 33, 127 Crescent St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 2:10 a.m. Saturday while in the 100 block of North Cottage Avenue on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. She was booked into the county jail.