• L.C. Cooper, Goshen, told Goshen police his vehicle was stolen while parked at 4049 Tyler Lane, Goshen, at approximately 8 a.m. Aug. 17.
• Danny K. Lung, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his vehicle and stole various items while it was parked at 419 Fairview Dr., Goshen, at 11 p.m. Tuesday.
• Eva V. Castro, 21, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered her vehicle while parked at 512 E. Washington St., Goshen, and stole her purse at approximately 11 p.m. Tuesday.
• Brooke Baker, 19, and Abigail Gaut, 18, both of 28980 C.R. 38, Wakarusa, were arrested by Goshen police at 5:27 p.m. Wednesday while at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen, on charges of theft. They were released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Eradio Martinez, 410 River Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police that approximately one month ago someone damaged the screens to his residence in an attempt to gain entry to his home. A report was taken.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Goshen police received a report that a group of teenagers were lighting paper on fire at the North Fifth Street Park at approximately 4:15 p.m. Wednesday. Officers responded, but did not find any suspicious activity. An extra patrol of the park area was scheduled.
• Russing Clevinger, 52, 102 N. Fifth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 7:06 a.m. Wednesday at his home on a charge of domestic battery. He was booked into the county jail.
• Rocky D. Oconnell, 28, 301 S. 10th St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 11:38 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Madison Street on a charge of driving a motor vehicle with a suspended driver’s license. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• William N. Neidler, 26, 3358 Clayton Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 8:37 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of C.R. 45 and C.R. 15 on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while never having received a driver’s license. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.