THE GOSHEN NEWS
GOSHEN — Roxanne Mendez, 211 Crescent St., Goshen, told Goshen police two people ran between her home and a short time later heard her vehicle alarm activate at 2:54 a.m. Friday. Mendez told police she looked outside to see the same individuals standing at the side of her vehicle but nothing was taken.
• Anthony Bronge, 204 Mt. Vernon Drive, Goshen, reported an injured deer in his back yard to Goshen police around 4 p.m. Thursday.
• Imrgard Carville of Goshen told Goshen police someone took $300 from her account at 2 p.m. Wednesday.
• Monique Kauffman of Goshen told Goshen police someone attempted fraudulent use of her bank account around noon Thursday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• David White, 187 Roxbury Park, Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged the solar lights in his yard around 4 p.m. Thursday.
• Michael J. Contreras, 20, 1101 S. 14th St., Goshen was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol, resisting arrest and intimidation at 8:30 a.m. Thursday. Joshua A. Flores, 19, 308 W. Oakridge Ave., Goshen, was arrested on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol. They were transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Sean D. Weber, 18, 505 Revere Drive, Goshen, was arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana by Goshen police during a traffic stop in the 700 block of W. Pike Street at 2:04 a.m. Friday. He was released with a court date.