Theft/burglary reports and arrests
• A bicycle theft was reported at 7:45 p.m. Thursday to Bristol police at the residence of 505 W. Vistula, Bristol. A the bicycle was recovered a short time later and returned to the owner.
• Gloriabelle Johnson of Goshen told Goshen police Thursday she had been the victim of identity deception sometime May 17.
• Natalie Gilpin, 25, 624 W. Front St., New Carlisle, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of theft at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen, and possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. The incident occurred at 7:24 p.m. Thursday and she was transported to Elkhart County jail.
• Jonathan Gonzalez told Goshen police someone damaged his vehicle while it was parked at Goshen High School sometime Thursday.
• Morgan N. Shepherd of Goshen reported a broken window from her vehicle to Goshen police while it was parked near a local restaurant during the lunch hour at 1202 S. Seventh St., Goshen. The incident occurred at 12:15 p.m. Thursday.
• Jeremy Barclay of Goshen told Goshen police someone damaged his vehicle while it was parked outside 2739 Oakwood Drive, GOshen, at 8:25 p.m. Thursday.