Elkhart police are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying a male who went into a Walgreen’s pharmacy on the north side of Elkhart.
The incident occurred Monday at 9 a.m. The male stole three bottles of Tanqueray Gin, valued at $19.99 for each bottle. He placed the bottles inside his jacket and left the store without paying for the alcohol.
Call the police at 574-389-4732.
Theft/burglary reports and arrests
• Employees from Pay N Pakit Discount Foods, 809 E. Vistula St., Bristol, told Bristol police a male stole items from the business at 12:30 p.m. Monday.
• Billi Thomas, 517 New York St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a computer when she was moving Tuesday at 6:49 p.m.
• Employees at O’Reilly Auto Parts, 1613 Elkhart Road, Goshen, told Goshen police a male entered the store and returned suspected stolen items and received cash back for the items at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• A shoplifter fled the area near Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen, in a vehicle that was seen pulling into Starbucks parking lot at 7:55 p.m. Tuesday. Goshen police impounded the car.
• A juvenile male was arrested by Goshen police for theft and later released to his mother after attempting to take flowers and a card from Martin’s Supermarket, 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen, at 5:14 p.m. Tuesday.
• Angela Hayes, 406 S. Sixth St., Goshen, told Goshen police a family member stole a cell phone belonging to her at 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• The owner of Best Food Mart, 224 N. Main St., Goshen, reported the theft of Indiana Lottery scratch off tickets to Goshen police at 5:48 a.m. Wednesday.
• Edgar Carrillo, 65659 Barrens Drive, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone broke out the rear window of a black 2005 Chevrolet Equinox while it was parked at his residence. The vehicle is owned by Maverick Motors at 30631 Old U.S. Hwy 20. The incident occurred between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 7:26 a.m. Wednesday