• Jordan Dolph of Elkhart told Goshen police that someone took medication from his vehicle Monday while the automobile was parked in front of 703 S. 12th St.
• Around 2:10 p.m. Saturday, Elkhart County police received a report of a theft in progress at 24526 C.R. 45. Three people were found to be on the property sorting through metal items and preparing them to be loaded into a vehicle. Police are investigating the incident.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Kendra Sanders, 1416 Sedgefield Way, told Goshen police the mailbox at the front of her residence was damaged late Saturday or early Sunday.
• Adam B. Kauffman, 308 N. Ninth St., told Goshen police Sunday that someone damaged the siding to his residence.
The following motorists were arrested, and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail, on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Gregory Shepherd, 29, 509 Cross St., Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after he allegedly crashed his vehicle at 54633 C.R. 17, Elkhart, around midnight Saturday.
• Alvarao Garcia-Rangel, 19, 1352 Merrible St., Sturgis, Mich., was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 11:37 p.m. Saturday on Ind. 15 at C.R. 14, Bristol. In addition to the OWI, Garcia-Rangel was arrested on charges of criminal mischief and illegal consumption of alcoholic beverages; police said he damaged a patrol car.
• Hector Roldan-Luna, 36, 78 Roxbury Park, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 9:39 p.. Sunday on C.R. 17 north of C.R. 45. Roldan-Luna was also arrested on a charge of driving while never receiving a driver’s license.
• Goshen police said Jessica Graves, 19, Goshen, was found to be in possession of marijuana during a traffic stop around 12:30 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of West Plymouth Avenue. Graves was released on a memorandum to appear in Goshen City Court.