Police said Beth Clements suffered a left knee injury and Rosalie Clements suffered back and rib pain. Both were transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment.
Moser disregarded the traffic signal at the intersection, according to the police report. She told police she didn’t see that the light was red.
• Goshen police on Sunday were called to IU Health Goshen Hospital, where three people said they’d been pepper-sprayed while they were at Pringle Park, 1902 Pringle Park Drive. The victims didn’t know the person who sprayed them, according to the police report, and the sprayer fled the scene. The incident reportedly occurred around 12:30 a.m.
• Thomas Stalker, 22, 625 Pringle Drive, was arrested by Goshen police Tuesday on a charge of domestic battery. The incident reportedly occurred around 12:30 a.m. at Stalker’s home. Stalker was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Thomas Randolph, 1310 Cedarbrook Court, told Goshen police Monday that his apartment was burglarized while he was gone around midnight. Firearms and ammunition were stolen.
• Lori Bustos, 1827 Greenwood Drive, reported a burglary at her residence to Goshen police. The burglary is believed to have occurred early Sunday morning.
• Paula Calderon of Goshen told Goshen police that her Huffy bicycle was stolen Friday night at 119 Olive St.
• Vicky J. Wind, 57, 60391 Fenmore Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after she allegedly tried to shoplift merchandise at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, Sunday. She was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Staff at Hacienda, 618 W. Lincoln Ave., told Goshen police that two men consumed food and alcoholic beverages at the restaurant Sunday and left without paying.
• Janesa L. Bainter, 23, 16288 Sunflower Ave., Goshen, and a 17-year-old boy were arrested Monday night after allegedly trying to shoplift at Wal-Mart, 2304 Lincolnway East. Bainter was released on a memorandum to appear in court. The boy was released to his parents.