• Richard McCreary of Goshen told Goshen police someone stole his prescription medication from his vehicle while it was parked outside his residence at 304 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen. The incident occurred at 10:30 a.m. Thursday.
• Kenneth Marsh, 310 W. Douglas St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his license plate sometime Tuesday.
• Kenneth Zmudzinski of Elkhart told Goshen police someone cut the catalytic converter on his 2000 Honda Civic and stole it while parked in the parking lot of Bethany Christian School at 2904 S. Main St., Goshen. The incident occurred at 7:30 a.m. Thursday.
• Rebecca Ross of Goshen told Goshen police someone stole her credit card at 10 p.m. Thursday.
• Joseph E. Bryan of Bristol told Elkhart County police Wednesday someone stole a 1930 Ford Model A from the residence at 21758 Hoosier Court, Bristol, between Feb. 28. and March 2.
• Victoria Craw of Goshen told Goshen police Wednesday someone used her social security number without authorization at 8 a.m. March 10.
• Rolando Burgos, 809 N. Greene Road, Goshen, told Goshen police he was struck in the arm by rocks thrown at him by the occupants of a moving vehicle at 7:30 a.m. Thursday. Burgos was in his front yard when the occupants of a vehicle traveling southbound on Greene Road threw rocks at him causing pain and bruising to his left elbow.
Traffic reports and arrests
• Steven Groah, 11342 Quail Run Drive, reported to Elkhart County police a Northern Indiana Public Service Company (NIPSCO) trailer he was pulling on Ind. 13, north of C.R. 24 near Middlebury, was struck by a silver vehicle and then left the scene at 2:28 p.m. Thursday.
• Kelly Stamper, 24, Goshen, was stopped by Bristol police for traffic violations at Vistula and S. Division streets in Bristol at 6 p.m. Thursday. Citations were issued for driving with a suspended license, expired registration and failure to provide proof of insurance.