Elkhart city police have arrested a suspect in the Wednesday robbery of the 1st Source Bank at 2020 E. Bristol.
Antwan H. Horton, 18, Elkhart, was taken into custody on a Class C felony charge of robbery, police reported Thursday.
Officers also said they wanted to speak with two “persons of interest” in the case: Steven Bonds Jr., 21, and Andrew Gardner, 24, both of Elkhart.
Investigators ask that anyone with information about the case call the Elkhart Police Department Criminal Investigation Division at 574-295-7076.
• Walter Moore, 65863 Barrens Drive, Bristol, told Elkhart County police that someone entered his home and stole a large amount of tools, a couch, a snowmobile and other items. The burglary took place between July 26, 2013, and May 3.
• Staff at Stealth Trailers, 910 Maple St., Bristol, told Bristol police Wednesday that someone stole a cargo trailer.
• Joseph E. Bryan told Elkhart County police that someone stole a 1930 Ford Model A from the garage at his deceased father’s residence at 21758 Hoosier Court, Bristol.
• Amber Hernandez of Goshen told Goshen police Wednesday that her identity is being used by another person.
• Michael Eby, 114 W. Garfield Ave., told Goshen police Wednesday that someone took four bags of aluminum cans from outside his home.
• Taylor Seymour, 41 Greenway Drive, told Goshen police Wednesday that someone stole an FM transmitter from her vehicle while it was parked in her driveway.
• Keith R. Enery told Elkhart County police that someone stole a license plate off his 1993 Ford F150 truck while the vehicle was parked at 636 S. Wildflower St., Bristol. The theft occurred between 1:09 a.m. Sunday and 1:09 a.m. Monday, according to the police report.
• Beth White told Elkhart County police that someone stole a child’s wooden, fort-style play set at 63652 C.R. 15, Goshen. The theft took place between 11:01 a.m. and 1:01 p.m. May 1, according to the police report.