• Paula F. Duncan of Goshen told Goshen police someone entered her residence and took her medication and a debit card at 10 a.m. Sunday.
• An 81-year-old Goshen resident told Goshen police of receiving a telephone call from a male who advised he worked for the Social Security Administration. The resident gave the male caller their bank account information and later realized the call was a scam. The bank was contacted and the account was closed.
• Maria D. Hernandez-Lopez, 26, 64712 C.R. 21 Lot 285, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft at Wal-Mart Supercenter, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen. The incident occurred at 8:38 p.m. Monday and was transported to Elkhart County jail.
• Staff at Bashor Children’s School, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police a student damaged a hall chair by throwing it against a door sometime April 24.
• Melissa D. Kauffman of Bristol told Elkhart County police Monday someone was harassing her and put nails and screws in the parking places that damaged her vehicle’s tire. The incident occurred at 16726 C.R. 8 in Bristol at 9:15 p.m. April 17.
• Robert Jeffers, 53586 C.R. 27 Lot 35, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone damaged his residence with a metal baseball bat at 10 p.m. Sunday.
• Ryan Parson, 26, 808 S. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of being an habitual traffic violator during a traffic stop in the 600 block of E. Plymouth Avenue in Goshen. The incident occurred at 9:41 a.m. Monday and was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Breanna K. Bontrager, 18, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 12:24 a.m. Saturday on C.R. 16, just west of C.R. 1, Elkhart, on a charge of driving a motor vehicle with a suspended drivers license. She was booked into the county jail.