• Wendy Pavich, Mishawaka, filed a report with Goshen police Friday indicating her wedding ring was stolen while at Oaklawn, 330 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, at 10 a.m. April 9.
• Jerome Cox, 1313 S. Ninth St., Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police Friday indicating someone gained entry to his residence and stole several items at 1:30 p.m. Monday.
• Gregory Hartman, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his daughter’s bike while it was parked at 822 S. 11th St., Goshen, at 6 p.m. Thursday.
• Jose and Ana Salazar, 1415 S. Main St., Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police Friday indicating a contractor from Chicago accepted payment for work they have never completed at 5 p.m. Sept. 9, 2013.
• A 17-year-old male was arrested by Goshen police at 8:26 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of Chicago Avenue, Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while never having received a driver’s license. He was released into the custody of his mother.
• Aaron M. Stutzman, 26, 6145 N. 1200 West, Middlebury, was arrested by Goshen police at 1:28 a.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of East Plymouth Avenue, Goshen, on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was booked into the county jail.