The following thefts and burglaries were recently reported to local police:
• Ron Davidhizar told Goshen police Wednesday that someone broke into his storage shed at 221 Queen St. and stole items.
• Personnel at Synergy RV Transport, 2448 E. Kercher Road, told police some televisions were stolen from recreation vehicles Saturday morning.
• Mary L. Wert, a Waterford Crossing resident, told Goshen police Wednesday that someone took around $110 in cash from her purse.
• Michael Valerio, 21, 22349 Stonebridge Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police Wednesday on charges of forgery and identity theft. Police said he was found to be working at Forest River, 712 Eisenhower Drive South, using someone else’s information.
• Emily L. Howard-O’Keefe, 18, 59739 Garver Ave., Elkhart, was arrested on a charge of criminal conversion Wednesday at Wal-Mart, 4024 Elkhart Road. She was released on a memorandum to appear in Goshen Circuit Court.
• Personnel at Wal-Mart, 4024 Elkhart Road, told Goshen police that someone stole a sound bar from the store around 12:30 p.m. April 7.
• Gene Grove of Bristol told Elkhart County police Tuesday that someone else used his Social Security number in the county.
• Suzanne Mochamer told Elkhart County police that someone stole a Schwinn bicycle at 58775 Ox Bow Drive, Elkhart. The theft occurred between 5:40 and 8:50 p.m. Saturday.
• Lois Troyer of Goshen told Elkhart County police that on Jan. 20, someone unlawfully used her Discover credit card at a Wal-Mart and shipped to an Evansville, Ind., address.
A 20-year-old woman told Goshen police she was raped by her husband April 11. The attack reportedly took place at a home in Broadmore Estates.
• A Goshen man was hurt in a scooter crash early Thursday morning, Goshen police reported.
Police said James R. Reed was riding his scooter north on Lincolnway East when he traveled off the east side of the road and struck a tree in the front yard at 1418 Lincolnway. Reed suffered pain as a result of the mishap and was transported by ambulance to IU Health Goshen Hospital.