• Employees at Kohl’s, 3802 Midway Road, Goshen, told Goshen police two females concealed $96 worth of clothing and left the store without paying.
• Marcus Kincaid reported a theft to Goshen police Saturday. He told police the theft occurred some time in the last month from his detached garage at 516 S. Sixth Street, Goshen.
• Anthony Amaya told police two of his bicycles were stolen from 702 S. Eighth St., Goshen on July 28.
• Benjamin Davis, 27, of 507 Grant St., Ligonier was arrested at the Walmart located at 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen around 6:48 p.m. Saturday on a charge of criminal conversion.
• Alex Martin, 23, of 60064 C.R. 113, Elkhart, was arrested Saturday around 10:09 p.m. at Walmart, located at 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen. Martin reportedly left the store without paying for $55 worth of Magic cards, but was later found by Goshen police and transported to Elkhart County jail.
• Romon Ramos, 42, of 312 E. Washington St., Apt. 1, Goshen, was arrested on charges of residential entry and public intoxication at 112 S. Fifth St., Goshen around 3:55 a.m. Sunday when the victim reported Ramos entered her apartment through an open window. Ramos was transported to Elkhart County jail.
• Christopher LeRoy, 27, of 352 Brookside Manor was arrested at his residence around 4:30 p.m. Saturday on charges of felony domestic battery, criminal confinement and interfering with the reporting of a crime.
Police said the victim did not need medical treatment for her injuries and LeRoy was transported to Elkhart County jail.
• Ryan Parson, 35, of 808 S. Eighth St., Goshen, and Amber Kreuzman, 29, of the same address were arrested at 2:41 a.m. Sunday at their residence after a patrolling Goshen police officer said he witnessed a battery between the two. Both were transported to Elkhart County jail according to police.
• Leonard Zyla, 54, of 301 W. Wilden Ave., Goshen, was arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated at 301 W. Oakridge Ave. at 6:56 p.m. Saturday in Goshen following a report of a single-vehicle property damage accident. Zyla was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Jose Osorio-Perez, 38, of 1117 Harvest Drive, Goshen, was arrested at the intersection of Peddler’s Village Road and Wilden Avenue at 4:07 a.m. Sunday on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and never having obtained a driver’s license. He was transported to Elkhart County jail.
• Goshen police were called to the 200 block of South Seventh Street around 12:42 p.m. Saturday after someone reported seeing a man stagger down the sidewalk.
Police made contact with the man and found him to be under the influence of synthetic marijuana. Police said the man was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital.
• Goshen police were flagged down by a man near the intersection of Main and Madison streets in Goshen around 1 p.m. Saturday. The man turned over a black leather wallet he had located in the street. Police placed it in the lost and found.