• John Nisley reported theft of items from his home at 1014 E. Jackson St., Goshen, around 5 p.m. Friday, according to Goshen police.
• Bonnie Weaver, 57, 708 N. Fifth St., Goshen, was arrested on a charge of criminal conversion after she was reportedly caught shoplifting at Wal-Mart, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen, around 6:29 p.m. Saturday, according to Goshen police.
• Anthony Miller, Goshen, reported his bicycle stolen from the Goshen College campus around 8:32 p.m. Saturday, according to Goshen police.
• Angela Troyer, Elkhart, reported her purse stolen around 9 p.m. Saturday from McDonald’s, 2001 Lincolnway East, after she accidentally left it behind, according to Goshen police.
• Ramona D. Rohrer, Goshen, called police Saturday in regards to a theft that happened at her home at 118 Silverwood Lane, Goshen, sometime in the last week, according to Goshen police.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Fortunata Castillo-Lara, Goshen, reported damage to the rear windshield of her 2004 Dodge Ram while it was parked in her driveway at 17 Brookside Manor, Goshen, around 2:14 a.m. Sunday, according to Goshen police.
• Juan Carlos Rivera-Rivera, 25, 628 Pringle Drive, Goshen, was arrested at the intersection of South Seventh and Douglas streets around 3:42 p.m. Saturday on a charge of driving while suspended-prior, according to Goshen police.
• Saul Moreno, 25, 1706 Windsor Lane, Goshen, was arrested on charges of operator never licensed and false informing after he was stopped for driving without headlights on at 12:29 a.m. Sunday in the 1600 block of Elkhart Road, according to Goshen police. Moreno gave the arresting officer a fake name and date of birth, police reported.