• An employee at Kroger’s Gas Station, 209 Chicago Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police a female pumped $20 worth of gas and left without paying for their gasoline at 7:13 p.m. Friday.
• Bryan Gunn, 716 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a window air conditioner at 7:45 p.m. Friday.
• Nataly Ponce, 221 Tanglewood Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered her residence sometime Friday.
Suspicious person reported
• A Goshen man reported to Goshen police that after he finished shopping at a local store at 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen, he was approached by a black male at 8 p.m. Thursday. The male claimed his car was disabled and he was in need of a ride to an automotive store.
Once inside the victim’s car, the male changed his story and needed a lift to where his car had broken down, which went from a couple of blocks away to wanting a ride to Elkhart to a friend’s home. The Goshen man drove to a well lit area and let the man out.
• Goshen police were dispatched to Oaklawn, 209 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, because of a fight. A 21-year-old man reported being battered and was transported IU Health Goshen Hospital at 9:40 p.m. Friday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• An employee of Elijah’s Fire International Church, 2616 Peddler’s Village Road, Goshen, told Goshen police of gang graffiti being spray painted on the back of their building sometime Oct. 1.
• Maribel Mares, 217 Tanglewood Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone broke the rear window of her SUV. Police arrived and found several other vehicles to have similar damage at 10:35 p.m. Friday.
• Rosa Lopez, 215 S. Riverside Blvd., Goshen, told Goshen police someone broke the rear window on her vehicle at 9 p.m. Friday.
• Efren Calderon, 31, 17933 C.R. 40, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated after being stopped for failing to use headlights at Fifth Street and Lincoln Avenue at 12:12 a.m. Saturday. He was transported to the Elkhart County jail.