• Zachary Ross of Goshen, reported a battery to Goshen police in the 600 block of North Third St., Goshen, at 2:20 p.m. Tuesday.
• Kaleb Bulva, 23, 410 Westfield Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on domestic battery in the presence of a minor and strangulation at 5:33 p.m. Monday after officers were called for a domestic fight. Bulva was transported to the Elkhart County Jail.
Vandalism/criminal mischief report
• Trent Landers, 3025 N. 250 West, LaGrange, told LaGrange County police someone stabbed holes into two of the tires on his 2011 Jeep Wrangler between Friday evening and Saturday morning.
• Roman Tkachev, 19836 El Dorado Drive, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone made two fraudulent charges on his debit card totaling $419.70 between Friday and Saturday at an unknown location and cleared his account on Monday at an unknown time.
• Alfredo R. Romo, 39, 1639 Berkey Ave., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on operating a motor vehicle while never having received a valid driver’s license after a traffic stop in the area of Berkey and Dewy for disregarding a stop sign at 4:40 a.m. Wednesday. Romo was released on a promise to appear in the Goshen City Court.
• Sergio Rivera, 32, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police for operating a vehicle without a license after a traffic stop at 800 Lincolnway East, Goshen, at 4:33 a.m. Tuesday. Rivera was cited and released on a memorandum to appear.