• Juan Eduardo Mateos-Hernandez, 30, 23847 Cole St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:08 a.m. Saturday in the parking lot of Steak and Shake, 4025 Elkhart Road, Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. He was booked into the county jail.
- Police News
- Work release prisoner sought Elkhart County police filed a report Wednesday indicating that Matthew James Cotherman, 27, Goshen, had escaped from Elkhart County Work Release, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, at 3:30 p.m. July 1. He is currently listed as AWOL. The United States Atto
- Info sought on Chamberlain dumpster fire Goshen police and fire departments are seeking the public’s help with an arson that occurred Wednesday night at Chamberlain Elementary School.
- Bicycles reported stolen Brandy Bocanegra, 911 Broadmore Estates, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone removed four bicycles from her yard sometime July 3.
- Pursuit ends with Michigan man's arrest A White Pigeon, Mich. man was arrested Tuesday morning after a high-speed pursuit that began in LaGrange County Monday night.According to LaGrange County police, an officer attempted to pull over a 1994 Toyota Carolla on 750 North, east of 1150 West
- Motorcyclist injured in crash with pony A motorcyclist was injured when the motorcycle they were on collided with a pony at C.R. 3 and C.R. 30, near Wakarusa at 12:55 a.m. Sunday.
- Several arrests on Independence Day Theft/burglary reports and arrests • Schuyler Ray of Goshen told Goshen police his wallet was stolen at a garage sale located at 125 S. Sixth St., Goshen. The incident occurred at 9:30 a.m. Friday.
- Middlebury pedestrian injured in hit-and-run Robert Elsworth II, 26, Middlebury, was walking on the side of the road on Ind. 120, east of C.R. 35 near Bristol at 10:58 p.m. Thursday.
- Increased patrols, enforcement zone this weekend Elkhart County Traffic Safety Partnership will conduct increased patrols and a high visibility enforcement zone will take place on the northside of Elkhart for the holiday weekend, beginning today. “Officers from all agencies taking part in the Traff
- Autopsy: Boy's death likely poisioning Twelve-year-old Skyler Spore was found dead Saturday inside a residence at 202 W. Washington Street in Syracuse. An autopsy was conducted by the Kosciusko County coroner’s office through the Northeast Forensic Center in Fort Wayne. The cause of death for Skyler is pending toxicology tests but appears to be consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Underage party bust nets 21 arrests A total of 26 individuals under the age of 21 were arrested by LaGrange County police on alcohol-related charges following the breakup of a large party in LaGrange early Sunday morning. According to LaGrange County police, officers were called to 111
- More Police News Headlines