Mary Swihart, 19370 U.S. 20, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone entered her storage units by cutting the locks at approximately 5 p.m. March 13 and removed several items including a mini bike, small engines, torque converters, a lock box containing legal documents, checkbooks and two handguns.
• Jeffrey Boomershine, 804 W. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police wire was stolen from his business at 9 a.m. March 7.
• Two students were arrested following a fight at Goshen High School at 1:42 p.m. Wednesday. One student, a juvenile, was arrested and released to a parent. The other student, an adult, was arrested and released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Kayla Lambert, 18, Wakarusa, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 9:20 a.m. Wednesday on C.R. 40, just west of C.R. 9, Wakarusa, on a charge of leaving the scene of a property damage accident. She was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
The following motorists were recently arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Christopher D. Oler, 33, 1607 S. 11th St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop at Pike Street and Indiana Avenue at 3:12 a.m. Sunday.
• Elena Duran, 22, 1717 Morton St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop in the 1300 block of South Eighth Street at 3:26 a.m. Sunday.
• Skylar W. Stevens, 18, 1410 S. Eighth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop at Fifth and Pike streets at 4:16 a.m. Sunday.
• Scott R. Shaw, 47, 1117 Maple Row, was arrested by Middlebury police after traffic stop at 2:06 a.m. Sunday on U.S. 20, east of C.R. 31.
• Nicholas Kafka, 21, 22390 Stillwater Court, Apt. 3A, Elkhart, was arrested after a crash on U.S. 20 west of C.R. 17 that occurred around 2:19 p.m. Saturday.
• John Richard Adams, 46, 23697 Linden Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop at 12:47 p.m. Wednesday on C.R. 13 south of C.R. 45. He was also arrested on charges of driving while being a habitual traffic violator and for driving while never receiving an operator’s license.
• Roger A. McIntosh Jr., 45, 29816 Arizona Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 10:47 p.m. Saturday on Ind. 120 at C.R. 17. He was also incarcerated on a charge of possession of marijuana.
• Eric J. Pringle, 48, 603 N. Vine St., Elkhart, was arrested by Elkhart County police after traffic around 10 p.m. Saturday on Ind. 120, east of C.R. 19, Bristol.
• Timothy S. Thomas, 50, 3373 NW Fourth St., Boca Raton, Fla., was arrested by Goshen police at 11:29 p.m. Wednesday in the 1600 block of South Main Street on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. He was booked into the county jail.