THE GOSHEN NEWS
• Matthew Thayer, 701 S. Eighth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his apartment and took clothing around 4 a.m. Friday.
• Joshua Munson, 410 Constitution Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his wife’s engagement/wedding band around midnight Jan. 28.
• Terri L. Warner of Mishawaka, told Goshen police someone broke into her vehicle and stole items while it was parked at Kinro, 1206 Eisenhower Drive, Goshen around 9:02 a.m. Friday.
• A 15-year-old student at Goshen High School, 401 Lincolnway East, told Goshen police someone stole her cell phone around 11:20 a.m. Wednesday.
• Nancy Norris of Goshen, told Goshen police of a possible credit card fraud around 7:24 p.m. Friday.
• Michael E. Myers, 24, 801 Benham Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated after a traffic stop at Elizabeth Street and Bashor Road at 2:45 a.m. Saturday. Myers was stopped for failing to indicate a turn, police said. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.