• Matthew Thayer, 701 S. Eighth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered his apartment and took clothing around 4 a.m. Friday.
• Joshua Munson, 410 Constitution Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his wife’s engagement/wedding band around midnight Jan. 28.
• Terri L. Warner of Mishawaka, told Goshen police someone broke into her vehicle and stole items while it was parked at Kinro, 1206 Eisenhower Drive, Goshen around 9:02 a.m. Friday.
• A 15-year-old student at Goshen High School, 401 Lincolnway East, told Goshen police someone stole her cell phone around 11:20 a.m. Wednesday.
• Nancy Norris of Goshen, told Goshen police of a possible credit card fraud around 7:24 p.m. Friday.
• Michael E. Myers, 24, 801 Benham Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated after a traffic stop at Elizabeth Street and Bashor Road at 2:45 a.m. Saturday. Myers was stopped for failing to indicate a turn, police said. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
- Police News
- Westview teen remains critical after wreck A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
UPDATE: Westview student in critical condition after crash
A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition Friday.
- Goshen resident reports burglary Goshen police reported recent theft and burglary incidents:
- Five arrested in Kosciusko drug bust Five people from Kosciusko County, including a 72-year-old man, have been arrested on felony drug charges.
- Middlebury meth lab busted Monday Police raided a suspected methamphetamine lab in Middlebury Monday.
Meth lab found in Middlebury
Police raided a suspected methamphetamine lab in Middlebury Monday.
Middlebury police went to a residence in Crystal Valley Mobile Home Park, 206 York Drive, around 12:30 p.m. regarding a possible lab, according to town Police Chief Mike McCloughen.
Man pleads guilty in Twin Pines home invasion
One of the men charged in connection with a November home invasion in Goshen has pleaded guilty to the crime.
Antoine A. McDuffie, 21, Elkhart, pleaded guilty in Elkhart Circuit Court Monday to Class B felony charges of armed robbery, burglary, criminal confinement and conspiracy to commit burglary.
- Goshen man held on drug-making charge David McNeal, 45, of 16 Roxbury Park, was arrested on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine following a traffic stop near the intersection of Elkhart and Reliance roads in Goshen Saturday at 9:23 a.m. Police reported he was in possession of ingre
- One jailed after Ind. 15 wreck A Ligonier man was arrested after a one-vehicle crash just south of Goshen Wednesday night.
Man who robbed Bristol bank sentenced
A South Bend man has been sentenced for robbing a Bristol bank as well as a bank in Edwardsburg, Mich., last year.
Darius Witherspoon, 21, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in South Bend this week to nearly 13 years in prison with three years of supervised release.
- More Police News Headlines