• Martha Hamilton, 715 S. Main St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone vandalized her 2000 Ford Taurus at approximately 2:30 a.m. Monday.
• An employee of the Goshen Parks Department reported to Goshen police Monday the Walnut Park pavilion was spray painted with gang graffiti sometime over the weekend.
• Daniel Weaver, 412 Oatfield Lane, Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone flattened the tires on his vehicle which was parked in his drive at approximately 4:26 a.m. Tuesday.
• Benjamin Cooper Jr., 58904 Huntley Ct., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of being a habitual traffic violator after being stopped in the 2100 block of West Wilden Avenue for speeding at 12:23 a.m. Tuesday. He was jailed.
• Two boys, ages 17 and 16, were stopped in a vehicle by Goshen police on Corwin Street, north of Old U.S. 20 in Elkhart at 9:43 a.m. Monday. The vehicle had been reported stolen through Goshen Police Department at 8:52 a.m. The 17-year-old was arrested on charges of possession of stolen property, resisting arrest and never receiving a license. The 17-year-old was incarcerated at Juvenile Detention Center. The 16-year-old was arrested on a charge of criminal trespass and released to his parents