• Six underage people were cited after a party was discovered by the Elkhart County Sheriff Teen Alcohol Reduction team.
The STAR team arrived at 1613 S. Main St., Goshen, around 12:34 a.m. Sunday Elizabeth Woodworth, 19, Michael Darby, 20, Joseph Gunden, 20, Tessa Wray, 18, Dmitriy Yegorov, 20, and Vannessa Sanchez, 18, were cited and released on charges of illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage, according to Elkhart County police.
• Steven Whitham, 20, 120 S. Silverwood Lane, Apt. B, Goshen was arrested by Goshen police near Cottage and Plymouth avenues on a charge of possession of marijuana at 5:42 p.m. Monday. He was released on a memorandum to appear in city court.
The following drivers were arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Jason L . Boley, 45, 66277 Prairie View Drive, Goshen, was arrested after he was pulled over for a traffic violation near Ind. 15 and C.R. 46 around 1:26 a.m. Sunday, according to Elkhart County police.
• Joshua Vannoster, 21, 601 S. Jackson St., Nappanee, was arrested after he was pulled over on C.R. 17, south of C.R. 14, in Elkhart around 2:48 a.m. Sunday, according to Elkhart County police.
• Marcela Flores-Gutierrez, 34, 508 Middlebury St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop at 5:49 p.m. Monday.