Goshen police were called to the Super 8 Motel, 2628 Lincolnway East, Sunday regarding a female who had been raped.
The police report listed the time of the incident at 4:30 a.m. Police said the victim was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for an examination, and the incident is being investigated.
• A two-vehicle crash west of Goshen Sunday injured two people.
The collision occurred shortly before 2:30 p.m. at the intersection of C.R.s 26 and 113. Elkhart County police said a 1996 Ford Ranger driven by Zachary Webb, 17, Elkhart, collided with the rear of a 1999 Mercedes driven by Sherry Jackson, 63, Kimmell.
Police said Webb suffered an arm abrasion and facial pain as a result of the crash. A passenger in the Mercedes, Xavier VanNess, Kimmell, suffered head pain.
• A bicyclist was hurt in a crash shortly after 11 a.m. Sunday at Ind. 4 and Ninth Street in Goshen.
Police said a 2008 Pontiac Vibe driven by Kevin P. Schrock, 59, Goshen, collided with bicyclist Rex Lehman, 63, Goshen, who was riding on the bike/pedestrian path.
Lehman was thrown from his bicycle, according to the police report, and suffered a chest bruise and abrasions to his arms and legs. He was taken to IU Health Goshen Hospital for treatment.
Police said Schrock had the right of way.
• Staff at Bontrager Services Inc., 23540 C.R. 28, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone stole a cargo trailer, wire puller and 15,000 feet of copper wire from the business. The theft occurred between 4:10 p.m. Friday and 7:45 a.m. Monday.
• Goshen police were called to a burglary at Lightning Independent Protection, 1607 S. Main St., Monday. Several windows were damaged. Staff had not completed an inventory at the time of the police report, and it was uncertain what had been stolen. The report lists the time of the incident at 6:32 a.m. Monday.
• Susan Safford, 51885 Orchard Lane, Goshen, told Elkhart County police Sunday that someone entered her shed sometime during the past three weeks and stole a mo-ped.
• Oscar Ponce, 22127 Ind. 119, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone burglarized his residence between July 12 and Aug. 10. The burglars entered the residence by breaking a bedroom window, and then took several items from the garage.
• Deena Wagner of Goshen told Goshen police that someone entered her daughter’s vehicle while it was parked at Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway East, Saturday afternoon and took several items.
• Rebecca Carter told Goshen police Sunday that someone stole some of her mail at 119 S. Ninth St.
• Eric Stutzman of Millersburg told Elkhart County police someone used his credit/debit card information without his permission to make an online purchase. The purchase was made Wednesday and totaled $371.29.
• Dallas Barkman of Goshen told city police his wallet was either stolen or lost Sunday.
• Antonio Navarro of South Bend told Goshen police Monday that someone was using his identity to obtain work in Goshen.
• Tina Smith of Elkhart told Goshen police someone tried to steal her purse at the intersection of North Cottage and East Lincoln avenues Monday around 2:45 p.m.
• Steven Whitham of Goshen told city police Monday a check was taken from his mailbox at 210 E. Monroe St. Whitham said his signature had been forged to obtain cash.
• Doreen Tyler of Goshen told city police someone entered her garage while she was sleeping and took items.
• John P. High of Corunna, Ind., told Elkhart County police someone stole his 2008 Harley Davidson Street Glide from 53373 C.R. 131 between 8:30 and 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• John J. Arvoy Jr., 57012 Sequoia Drive, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone threw landscaping stones at his 2010 Ford F150 truck while it was parked at his residence. The driver’s side mirror was broken and the truck was dented. The incident occurred between 7 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday.
• Jed Roll, 18974 Third St., New Paris, told Elkhart County police someone slashed two tires on his car while in was parked on the roadside in front of his house. The incident took place between 11 a.m. Wednesday and 7:30 a.m. Friday.
• It was reported to Elkhart County police Friday that someone spray-painted the stop signs and roadways at the intersections of C.R.s 9 and 32, C.R.s 7 and 30 and C.R.s 7 and 26.
• Laura Reynolds, 54013 C.R. 17, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone broke out a window on her Chrevrolet Blazer while the vehicle was parked at her home around 10:45 p.m. Friday.
• John Lung of Goshen told city police Monday someone damaged his vehicle during the overnight hours. The vehicle had been parked at 1011 S. Ninth St.
• Goshen police were called to the intersection of Crescent and Bridge streets Sunday after someone found methamphetamine lab trash. Indiana State Police were called to collect the items.
• Travis Loyer, 31, 1305 W. Vistula 113, Bristol, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 11:40 p.m. Saturday on Ind. 120 and Bay Ridge Drive, Bristol. He was incarcerated on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, possession of a controlled substance and operating under the influence of a controlled substance.
The following motorists were recently arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Vincent G. Winieckie, 50, 53586 C.R. 27 Lot 35, Bristol, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a vehicle crash at 16611 C.R. 8, Bristol, around 3:21 p.m. Saturday. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Tori Konecny, 33, 2551 Troon Court, Elkhart, was arrested by Elkhart County police after she reportedly crashed her car into a drain culvert in the area of C.R.s 8 and 17. Police said the incident occurred around 10:23 p.m. Saturday. Konecny was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Alberto Garcia, 22, 19745 Bluff Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 2 a.m. in the area of Ind. 19 and C.R. 28. Garcia was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.