reports and arrests
• Joan Carranza, 309 Westfield Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole an all-in-one copy/printer/fax machine and currency from her vehicle while parked at her residence at 9:24 a.m. Saturday.
• Terry L. Jones, 1323 S. Ninth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his digital video camera from his residence between July 26 and July 28.
• Efrain and Joanna Rodriguez, 428 N. First St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a pack of cigarettes and a bank debit card from their vehicles early Saturday morning.
• Brett Goble, 19, 708 E. Jefferson St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of theft and receiving stolen property at Second and Pike streets at 6:51 p.m. Saturday. He was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Sandra Chajon of Elkhart told Goshen police someone stole money from her while she was at her place of employment at 1801 Eisenhower Drive North, Goshen, at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
of child reported
• A 27-year-old Goshen man told Goshen police a toddler was walking in the 500 block of North Main Street without an adult supervision at 12:40 p.m. Saturday. The child’s parent was contacted and a report was taken. The Department of Child Services was notified of the incident.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Goshen police filed a report on damage to the touch screen at a Redbox machine at 429 W. Pike St., Goshen, at 4:25 p.m. Friday.
• Billi Jo Thomas of Goshen filed a report with Goshen police of unauthorized charges of $203.42 made on her credit card at 7 a.m. Thursday. She provided police with information on a possible suspect.
• A report was filed with Goshen police from Martin’s Supermarket, 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen, that someone wrote two personal checks on a closed account sometime July 21.
• A Bristol woman told Elkhart County police someone grabbed her wrists and pulled her at 2801 Toledo Road Apt. 114, Elkhart at 4:19 p.m. Wednesday. The woman was not injured.
• Brandon Belt, 25, 12654 York Lane, Middlebury, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charges of domestic violence and possession of marijuana at 10 p.m. Thursday. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• A Goshen woman filed a report with Goshen police on someone entering her residence without permission and battered her at 8:59 p.m. Thursday.