Goshen police were dispatched to Brookside Manor, 509 Brookside Manor, Goshen, in reference to multiple juveniles breaking into vehicles at 2:55 a.m. Thursday. Police located and apprehended four males. Kyle Najacht, 20, Nappanee; Nathaniel Warren, 18, and Brayden Boone, 18, both of New Paris, were arrested on charges of theft and resisting law enforcement. They were transported to the Elkhart County jail. A 16-year-old male from Nappanee was arrested on charges of theft and resisting arrest then released into the custody of his parent.
• Diana Bell, 15840 C.R. 18, Goshen, told Elkhart County police her Red Heeler dog bit her 8-year-old child in the face at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. During the investigation, police found the dog had not been immunized since 2009. Bell was cited and released for harboring a non-immunized animal.
Theft/burglary reports and arrests
• Mitchell S. Williams, 704 Hawthorne, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone stole his 1982 Yamaha XS400R motorcycle from his residence between 2 and 4 a.m. Thursday.
• Micheal Buchan, 65730 Barrens Drive, Goshen, filed a report with Elkhart County police on the theft of a Playstation Vita from his residence between July 14 and Thursday.
• An employee at 7-Eleven, 1000 S. Main St., Goshen, told Goshen police a white male stole several items at 12:39 a.m. Wednesday.
• Sandra Ordonez, 523 N. Fifth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone broke into her vehicle and stole items in the overnight hours Wednesday.
• A 17-year-old juvenile male was arrested by Goshen police on charges of theft, resisting law enforcement and a hold warrant through the state of Texas at 5:24 p.m. Thursday near 2304 Lincolnway East. The juvenile male was jailed at the Juvenile Detention Center in Goshen.