• Brent Rheinheimer, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole a cellphone from his vehicle at 9 p.m. Thursday while parked at 315 Pringle Drive, Goshen.
• Santa Salazar, Goshen, told Goshen police his scooter was stolen at 10 p.m. Thursday while parked at 1309 W. Wilkinson St., Goshen. The scooter was later recovered by police and returned to Salazar.
• Angelica M. Norris, 121 W. Washington St., Goshen, told Goshen police her ex-landlord took money that was supposed to go toward her rent at 9 a.m. July 6.
• Jerry L. Denny, 320 E. Madison St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone attempted to burglarize his apartment at 12:03 p.m. Friday.
• Steven Borzeniatow, 415 N. Main St., Goshen, told Goshen police his beagle puppy was taken from the front of his residence at 2:06 p.m. Friday.
• A juvenile male told Goshen police his bronze boy’s BMX style bike was stolen from the bike rack at the Goshen Public Library, 601 S. Fifth St., Goshen, at 1 p.m. Friday.
• Kenneth L. Lynch, 320 S. Main St., Goshen, told Goshen police his cellphone was stolen while it was on top of a chair on his front porch at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
• An employee of the Kroger Gas Station, 612 W. Pike St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone failed to pay for pumped gasoline at 5:37 p.m. Friday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Sara L. Hackler, Goshen, told Goshen police that the pavilion located by Rogers Park, 102 Chicago Ave., Goshen, had been vandalized at around 9:30 p.m. Thursday.