Brandy Bocanegra, 911 Broadmore Estates, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone removed four bicycles from her yard sometime July 3.
Theft/burglary reports and arrests
• Brian J. McKibbin told Elkhart County police someone removed a handgun from his 2007 Lexus 250 while it was parked at 54136 Echo Lane in Bristol. The incident occurred at 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Steven Johnson, 18122 Hedgewood Drive, Goshen, told Elkhart County police between June 25 and June 28 that someone entered his residence and stole a Ruger SR9 CMPT 9mm handgun. The investigation remains ongoing.
• Matthew Miller, 68548 C.R. 33, Goshen, reported his blue/silver 2007 Custom Chopper motorcycle stolen from an open barn to Elkhart County police. The incident occurred between June 20 and Friday.
• Tyler Langlois of Goshen told Elkhart County police someone stole a refrigerator from outside his residence at 60243 Fairlane Avenue in Goshen between 3:30 and 3:45 p.m. Tuesday.
• The manager of Pet Supplies Plus, 4024 Elkahrt Road, Goshen, reported to Goshen polcie someone may have stole merchandise at 10:34 a.m. Tuesday.
• Javier Aguilar Lopez told Goshen police someone entered vehicles without permission at 918 Michigan Avenue in Goshen and stole an item. The incident occurred at 8 p.m. Monday.
• Shyteasha Newton, 21, 1033 Bontrager Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft at WalMart, 4024 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday. Newton was issued a memorandum to appear in Goshen City Court.
• James P. Grothaus, 20, 1612 E. 200 North 12, Warsaw, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft without paying for merchandise after leaving WalMart, 2304 Lincolnway East, Goshen. Police were able to locate Grothaus during a traffic stop and the merchandise was located inside the vehicle. The incident occurred at 9:15 p.m. Tuesday and he was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Justin Denune of LaGrange, told LaGrange County police Monday someone took his 2003 Suzuki dirt bike without permission sometime in June.