A number of thefts were reported recently to Goshen and county police agencies. They include:
• Janice Butler, 2644 Ashton Pines Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole her bike from her front porch during the night Tuesday.
• An employee of Furnitureland, 2121 W. Wilden Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole $200 from the store at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• A representative of Sun Community, 417 Brookside Manor, Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone entered a locked home that Sun Community has for sale and caused damage sometime Sunday.
• Sergio Castro of Goshen told Goshen police money was stolen from his bank account via an ATM card in Houston, Texas. The incident occurred at noon Monday.
• An employee from Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen, called Goshen police to report someone passed a counterfeit bill during the weekend. The bill was collected by police and a report was taken.
• Shannon Hochstetler, 314 1/2 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, reported her Roadmaster mountain bike was stolen from her yard to Goshen police. The theft occurred at 8 p.m. Wednesday.
• Jonathan C. Yoder of Goshen told Elkhart County police that his green camouflage Smokercraft canoe had been taken without his permission from the back lot of 58529 C.R. 115, Goshen, where it was stored at the Elkhart River. Yoder said the canoe had been locked with a chain and padlock and neither item was found at the location. The incident occurred between June 10 and Tuesday.
• Tim Cundiff, 101 Williams St., Howe, told LaGrange County police a 1994 Honda ATV was stolen from a detached garage on his property between 9 p.m. Sunday and 8 a.m. Monday.
• Hector Trujillo, told Goshen police someone broke the front windows of his residence at 202 N. Riverside Blvd., Goshen. The incident occurred at 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.
• Bubu Zaney, 319 Crescent St., Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone damaged a window at his residence at midnight Wednesday.