An employee of Can-Am Transport, 28875 C.R. 20, Elkhart, told Elkhart County police someone broke into seven recreational vehicles and stole televisions and a blue-ray DVD player.
The door handles were damaged with a pry tool. The incident occurred between May 25 and Wednesday.
Theft/burglary reports and arrests
• Employees at Dairy Queen, 822 Lincolnway East, Goshen, reported a possible counterfeit $10 bill to Goshen police at 7:08 p.m. Thursday.
• Mirza Khoja, 67, 23651 Wilshire Blvd. E, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of theft at Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 5 p.m. Thursday. He was transported to Elkhart County jail.
• The manager of McDonald’s, 1706 Elkhart Road, Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone passed counterfeit bills Wednesday and Thursday.
• Jesse Martin, 7105 W. 800 South, Topeka, told LaGrange County police someone stole an orange Simplicity lawn tractor, lawn chairs, fuel and alcohol at 6:26 p.m. Thursday from the garage.
• A staff member at Bashor Children’s Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen, told Elkhart County police a juvenile swung a pen and struck him three times in the left arm and chest causing lacerations, and then bit him in the right arm causing lacerations. The incident occurred at 8:10 p.m. Wednesday. The injuries did not require immediate medical attention and the juvenile was in the secured unit.