Kosciusko County Drug Task Force officers arrested three individuals from Kosciusko County on alleged drug charges after a recent investigation.
Officers initially arrested Nathaniel David Heitkamp, 18, Warsaw on preliminary charges of dealing a controlled substance.
A second suspect, Derek Wagner, 28, Etna Green, was arrested Tuesday after a warrant was issued by the Kosciusko County Prosecutor’s Office charging him with dealing controlled substance.
Kosciusko County Drug Task Force officers arrested Barbara Middleton, 24, Silver Lake, Wednesday for dealing a controlled substance.
Kosciusko County Drug Task Force officers were also assisted by members of the Silver Lake Police Department and the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department during the duration of the investigation.
• Michelle Ward of LaGrange County reported her MTD 900 series lawn tractor stolen from her garage between June 9 and Monday to LaGrange County police.
• Employees of 5 & 20 Country Kitchen in Shipshewana told LaGrange County police someone pulled the back trailer lights, six brake lights and 3 marker lights, out of the holders. They cut the wires and caused damage to the trailer’s electrical system. The incident occurred at 9: 23 a.m. Monday.
• Staci Klama, 321 S. Ninth St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole the license plate from her vehicle at 2 p.m. Wednesday.
• Treyci Lazaro, 919 Eagle Drive, Goshen, reported to Goshen police someone opened a window to her residence between 7 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police said nothing was taken from the residence and nothing inside was disturbed.
• Employees at Country Craft Cabinets, 17090 Ind. 120, Bristol, told Elkhart County police Wednesday someone had stolen cabinets and cabinet hardware from the business at an unknown date and time.
• A Goshen resident told Goshen police someone knocked several signs down and broke a bottle in the parking lot of Goshen Christian Church, 2133 Berkey Ave., Goshen at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.