• Robert Hashberger, owner of J & J Lawn & Service, 19976 C.R. 6, Bristol, filed a report with Elkhart County police Wednesday indicating someone damaged property at the business and stole a riding lawn mower at approximately 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Gail Shetler, 506 Revere Drive, Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police Wednesday indicating someone ripped up her flower beds and destroyed a mesh netting used as a cover at approximately 11 p.m. Tuesday.
• Gabrielle Tonk, 401 Constitution Ave., Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police Wednesday indicating someone overturned wooden playground equipment on her property at approximately 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• Renee L. Nusbaum, 1208 Prarie Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged lawn and garden plants at her residence at approximately 7 a.m. Wednesday.
• Janell D. Ritchie, 36, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 10:42 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Pike and Second streets on a charge of possession of marijuana. She was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Nicholas Cabanaw, 23, was arrested by Elkhart County police at 10:54 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Jackson and Market streets, Nappanee, on charges of illegal possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.