• A two-vehicle crash at the intersection of C.R. 14 and C.R. 21 south of Bristol Tuesday at 3:04 p.m. injured an Elkhart woman, police said.
According to Elkhart County police, a 2013 Honda Pilot driven by Kaylee Doster, 15, of Bristol, was traveling eastbound on C.R. 14 and turned left to continue onto C.R. 14 when the driver reportedly oversteered and collided with a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country stopped at the intersection facing westbound on C.R. 14.
The driver of the Chrysler, Amber Cook, 24, of Elkhart, was transported to Elkhart General Hospital with complaint of left shoulder pain.
No citations were issued.
• Staff at Faith Lutheran Church, 405 S. Fifth St., told Goshen police Tuesday that two trash containers were stolen from the church’s property on June 4.
• David Smith told Goshen police Tuesday that there were unauthorized withdrawals from his bank account on May 2.
• Patrick Ostrander, South Bend, told Goshen police he was battered by an unknown man in front of Kroger, 209 Chicago Ave., Goshen Tuesday at 8:35 p.m.
• Amanda Link, Goshen, told Goshen police Tuesday that around 8:30 p.m. a 17-year-old juvenile male pushed her 13-year-old daughter to the ground in the 400 block of Plymouth Avenue. No injuries were reported.
• Marilyn Barringer, Goshen, told Goshen police she received threatening text messages Wednesday at 12:17 a.m.
Suspicious person reports
• Goshen police were called to Martin’s Supermarket Tuesday at 9:35 p.m., located at 1527 Bashor Road on a report of a person who appeared to be under the influence of something walking around the store. The person left before police arrived.
• Timothy Alan Elliott, 30, was arrested Tuesday morning at 348 N. Main St. in North Webster by officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine. He was taken to Kosciusko County jail.