Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Jeremy Lemarr, 1101 West Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged tents on his property at 2:30 p.m. Saturday.
• Brent Richter, 320 Stone Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police someone put ketchup and sugar on the hood and windshield of his vehicle around 11 p.m. Saturday.
• Jarrod Seabolt, 58323 Andrew Drive, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone broke out the rear window of his silver 2003 Pontiac Grand AM between 9:10 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Friday.
• Alexander Shepherd, 22, 1811 W. Plains Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge for domestic battery at 6:23 p.m. Sunday. He was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Cesar Lopez-Alvarez, 23, was issued a citation by Elkhart County police for possession of marijuana after being stopped for a traffic violation on C.R. 17, north of C.R. 32 in Goshen at 11:23 p.m. Saturday. He was released with a promise to appear at Elkhart Magistrate court and released from the scene.
• Peter J. Clemens, 29, 62265 C.R. 29, Goshen, was arrested by Middlebury police on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a traffic stop at U.S. 20, east of C.R. 16 at 1:43 a.m. Sunday. He was transported to the Elkhart County jail.