---- — THE GOSHEN NEWS
Several theft reports were taken by local police.
• Dennis Felch, Goshen, told Goshen police several items were stolen from a home at 708 E. Reynolds St., Goshen, where he was storing his belongings. The theft occurred at approximately 5 p.m. Monday.
• Eduardo Rodriguez, 22, 372 Johnston St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:33 p.m. Tuesday while at 606 Nelson Pkwy., Wakarusa, on charges of forgery, synthetic identity theft and false informing after he was discovered working under another person’s identity.
• Bobby Switzer, Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police at 2:38 p.m. Tuesday involving a suspicious male that asked for help with his car in order to scam money from him while at 1609 S. Eighth St., Goshen.
• Stephen Vandiepenbos, 1202 E. Monroe St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole an automobile rear differential from the driveway of his residence at approximately 5 p.m. Saturday.
• Gary Payne, Elkhart, told Elkhart County police someone stole his 2011 Yamaha Limited Edition mo-ped while it was parked at the Elkhart County Community Correctional Facility, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, between 8 a.m. Sept. 10 and 8 a.m. Oct. 3.
• Jason Nettrouer filed a possible theft case with Elkhart County police after finding a black Mongoose Mode 270 BMX style bicycle in a wooded area on Old C.R. 17, just north of C.R. 45, at 1:49 p.m. Monday. The bicycle was taken to the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department where it was placed in evidence.
• An employee with Elkhart County Community Corrections, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, told Elkhart County police a resident had possibly possessed synthetic marijuana in the facility around 12:50 p.m. Tuesday. Forensic testing is pending.