• James LeMarr, Millersburg, told Goshen police his wallet was stolen while he was at Dutchmen, 2021 E. Kercher Road, Goshen, at 11:15 a.m. Friday.
• Goshen police received a report of property having been stolen from the lot of FLJ Transport, 2200 Caragana Ct., Goshen, at 8:18 p.m. Friday.
• Goshen officers were dispatched to the 3000 block of College Avenue at 10:55 p.m. Friday in reference to a theft in progress. The caller advised a red pickup truck was attempting to take items from the side of the road. Upon arrival, officers found street signs laying on the ground and near the intersection of C.R. 36 and C.R. 31 with the metal bases removed.
• Alexandra Gumm, Goshen, told Goshen police several items were taken from her unlocked vehicle between 4 p.m. Thursday and 11 p.m. Friday while parked at 1001 S. Seventh St., Goshen.
• William Hensley, 112 S. Seventh St., Goshen, told Goshen police his moped was stolen from outside his apartment at approximately 12:45 a.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Jose Barajas, 1302 S. 11th St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged the trampoline in his front yard at 6 a.m. Friday.
• Marcos M. Martinez, 23, 301 1/2 S. 10th St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:50 p.m. Friday at the intersection of C.R. 45 and C.R. 17 on a charge of driving while a habitual traffic offender. He was booked into the county jail.
• Goshen police arrested a 17-year-old male on a charge of possession of synthetic marijuana during a traffic stop in the 100 block of South Second Street, Goshen, at 8:12 p.m. Friday.
- Police News
- Police news for April 20, 2014 Theft/burglary reports • Wendy Pavich, Mishawaka, filed a report with Goshen police Friday indicating her wedding ring was stolen while at Oaklawn, 330 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, at 10 a.m. April 9. • Jerome Cox, 1313 S. Ninth St., Goshen, filed a repor
- Police News: April 19, 2014 A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol. Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service. Police linked Dav
Bristol bank robbery suspect arrested
A South Bend man has been arrested in connection with a bank robbery last year in Bristol.
Zamale E. Davis, 19, 1805 Chapin St., was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Friday in South Bend by officers with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service.
- Police News: April 18, 2014 The following thefts and burglaries were recently reported to local police: • Ron Davidhizar told Goshen police Wednesday that someone broke into his storage shed at 221 Queen St. and stole items. • Personnel at Synergy RV Transport, 2448 E. Kercher
- Three Concord firefighters suspended for mishandling drugs Concord Township firefighters Don Mansell, Bill Creedon and Jon Simmons were accused by Concord Township Trustee Mark Grabill with the failure to follow the Concord Township Fire Department’s protocol regarding proper tag removal on narcotics boxes.
- Police News: April 17, 2014 A one-vehicle crash injured two men — one critically — south of Leesburg Tuesday.
Six injured in crash northwest of Wakarusa
A two-vehicle crash injured six people north of Wakarusa Tuesday.
The mishap occurred around 7:20 a.m. at the intersection of C.R.s 1 and 26.
Driver critically injured in Kosciusko County crash
A one-vehicle crash injured two men — one critically — south of Leesburg Tuesday.
The mishap occurred on C.R. 150 West just south of C.R. 400 North around 5 p.m.
- Man gets 80 years for threat on wife An Elkhart man who threatened to set his wife on fire has been sentenced to 80 years in prison.
- Police news: Several arrested on charges of drunken driving • Lori L. Ellis, 48, 12778 N. 300 East, Syracuse, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated at 1:35 a.m. Sunday. Ellis was stopped for a traffic stop at Dierdorff and Kercher Roads in Goshen for driving left of center and transported to the Elkhart County jail.
- More Police News Headlines