• James LeMarr, Millersburg, told Goshen police his wallet was stolen while he was at Dutchmen, 2021 E. Kercher Road, Goshen, at 11:15 a.m. Friday.
• Goshen police received a report of property having been stolen from the lot of FLJ Transport, 2200 Caragana Ct., Goshen, at 8:18 p.m. Friday.
• Goshen officers were dispatched to the 3000 block of College Avenue at 10:55 p.m. Friday in reference to a theft in progress. The caller advised a red pickup truck was attempting to take items from the side of the road. Upon arrival, officers found street signs laying on the ground and near the intersection of C.R. 36 and C.R. 31 with the metal bases removed.
• Alexandra Gumm, Goshen, told Goshen police several items were taken from her unlocked vehicle between 4 p.m. Thursday and 11 p.m. Friday while parked at 1001 S. Seventh St., Goshen.
• William Hensley, 112 S. Seventh St., Goshen, told Goshen police his moped was stolen from outside his apartment at approximately 12:45 a.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Jose Barajas, 1302 S. 11th St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged the trampoline in his front yard at 6 a.m. Friday.
• Marcos M. Martinez, 23, 301 1/2 S. 10th St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:50 p.m. Friday at the intersection of C.R. 45 and C.R. 17 on a charge of driving while a habitual traffic offender. He was booked into the county jail.
• Goshen police arrested a 17-year-old male on a charge of possession of synthetic marijuana during a traffic stop in the 100 block of South Second Street, Goshen, at 8:12 p.m. Friday.
- Police News
- Large theft from RV company reported Cameron Boyer, chief financial officer of Grand Design RV, Middlebury, reported Friday to Elkhart County police someone forged three checks using an account number belonging to the company at 11333 C.R. 2 in Middlebury. The forgery is believed to hav
- Driver jailed for drunk driving after early-morning wreck Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early Sunday morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
UPDATE: Four people injured in four-vehicle U.S. 20 crash
A four-vehicle crash injured four people north of Goshen Sunday afternoon. Police said one of the drivers involved suffered life-threatening injuries.
The crash occurred around 12:30 p.m. on U.S. 20 east of C.R. 21.
UPDATE: Westview crash victim in critical condition
A Westview High School student remained hospitalized in critical condition today following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition this afternoon.
Three people hurt in crash, driver arrested
Three people were hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Millersburg early this morning. One driver was subsequently arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
Crash reported north of Goshen
Injuries have been reported in a traffic collision that happened north of Goshen earlier this afternoon.
- Several burglaries reported in Goshen Several thefts and burglaries were recently reported in Goshen, according to city police:
- Westview teen remains critical after wreck A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
UPDATE: Westview student in critical condition after crash
A Westview High School student remained in critical condition Friday afternoon following a two-vehicle crash Thursday in LaGrange County.
Jaid Rex, 16, was listed in critical at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. Her sister, Mikayla Rex, 18, was listed in fair condition Friday.
- Goshen resident reports burglary Goshen police reported recent theft and burglary incidents:
- More Police News Headlines