• James LeMarr, Millersburg, told Goshen police his wallet was stolen while he was at Dutchmen, 2021 E. Kercher Road, Goshen, at 11:15 a.m. Friday.
• Goshen police received a report of property having been stolen from the lot of FLJ Transport, 2200 Caragana Ct., Goshen, at 8:18 p.m. Friday.
• Goshen officers were dispatched to the 3000 block of College Avenue at 10:55 p.m. Friday in reference to a theft in progress. The caller advised a red pickup truck was attempting to take items from the side of the road. Upon arrival, officers found street signs laying on the ground and near the intersection of C.R. 36 and C.R. 31 with the metal bases removed.
• Alexandra Gumm, Goshen, told Goshen police several items were taken from her unlocked vehicle between 4 p.m. Thursday and 11 p.m. Friday while parked at 1001 S. Seventh St., Goshen.
• William Hensley, 112 S. Seventh St., Goshen, told Goshen police his moped was stolen from outside his apartment at approximately 12:45 a.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Jose Barajas, 1302 S. 11th St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged the trampoline in his front yard at 6 a.m. Friday.
• Marcos M. Martinez, 23, 301 1/2 S. 10th St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:50 p.m. Friday at the intersection of C.R. 45 and C.R. 17 on a charge of driving while a habitual traffic offender. He was booked into the county jail.
• Goshen police arrested a 17-year-old male on a charge of possession of synthetic marijuana during a traffic stop in the 100 block of South Second Street, Goshen, at 8:12 p.m. Friday.
- Police News
- Several thefts reported to police • Jesus Hernandez, 18, 213 Tanglewood Drive, told Goshen police someone tried to steal his mo-ped at his home Tuesday. The incident occurred around 5:30 p.m.
- POLICE NEWS: Millersburg convenience store clerk robbed at gunpoint A Millersburg clerk was robbed at gunpoint Monday night, police reported. Millersburg Town Marshal Keith Hathaway said the robbery occurred at 7:45 p.m. at Simars Convenience Store, 206 N. Benton St. (Ind. 13). Two white males entered the store and r
Millersburg convenience store clerk robbed at gunpoint
A Millersburg clerk was robbed at gunpoint Monday night, police reported.
Teen reaches plea deal in 2010 Enchanted Hills killing
An Indiana youth who was sentenced to 25 years after pleading guilty at age 12 to helping kill a friend's stepfather could leave prison as early as next year.
- Two break-ins reported Police investigated calls of break-ins recently.
- Fatal crash remains under investigation Elkhart County police continue to investigate a Nov. 20 crash that claimed the life of a Ligonier man. Investigators are seeking information about another vehicle that might have been in the area at the time of the collision.
Police: Vehicle in fatal crash was traveling at more than 100 mph
Elkhart County police continue to investigate a Nov. 20 crash that claimed the life of a Ligonier man.
- No cause yet for Friday blaze No cause has been determined in the blaze firefighters say heavily damaged a home northeast of Goshen Friday night.
- Two injured in crash on Ind. 15 Two people were injured in a single-vehicle crash on Ind. 15, south of C.R. 14 near Bristol Saturday. The crash occurred at 5 p.m. According to Elkhart County police, a 2004 Ford F-150 driven by Michael Norton, 50, Colon, Mich., left the roadway and
- Ligonier man sentenced to six years in prison A Ligonier man was sentenced to prison on a drug-related charge last week. Gerald Sawicki, 53, had previously pleaded guilty to attempted dealing in methamphetamine by manufacuturing. In Elkhart Circuit Court Thursday, he was sentenced to six years i
- More Police News Headlines