• A Goshen resident reported to Goshen police a suspicious person came to their residence in the 600 block of Colorado St. claiming to be from a bank and wanted inside the residence at 2 p.m. Tuesday. The person was not admitted and left the area.
• Vonda Horst, 202 S. 28th St., Goshen, told Goshen police Tuesday someone stole her debit card and made a purchase with it at approximately 8 a.m. Dec. 6.
• Jose Cervantes, 22345 C.R. 45, Elkhart, told Goshen police someone stole tools from his unlocked Chevrolet truck parked at his residence between 6 p.m. Sunday and midnight Monday.
• Shannon Schrock, 736 Arbor St., Bristol, reported to Goshen police someone broke the back door of her residence between 7 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. Monday and stole several electronic items.
• Officials at Goshen Middle School reported to Goshen police a student battered another student at approximately 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. The student was arrested and released to a parent.
• Joel Pladson, 10173 Juniper Lane, Middlebury, told Goshen police someone fired a projectile into a window of his residence between 3 p.m. Sunday and 6 p.m. Monday.
• Andrew Stutzman, 28, 58837 C.R. 3, Elkhart, was observed driving erratically by Goshen police on a public highway by an off-duty officer at approximately 9:19 p.m. Tuesday. Stutzman was arrested on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated at 2300 block of Elkhart Road and transported to jail.
• Duane W. Stroud Jr., 32, 604 River Ave., Apt. 2, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a Elkhart County warrant, a Goshen warrant and a charge on driving a vehicle while intoxicated after being found to have crashed his car into a guardrail at the intersection of Indiana Ave. and River Ave. at 10:50 p.m. Tuesday. Stroud was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital and evaluated for injuries from the crash. He was medically cleared and transported to the Elkhart County Jail.