THE GOSHEN NEWS
---- — • Jesus Hernandez, 18, 213 Tanglewood Drive, told Goshen police someone tried to steal his mo-ped at his home Tuesday. The incident occurred around 5:30 p.m.
• Michael Weadick told Elkhart County police someone broke into his home at 57956 C.R. 117, Goshen, between 6:30 a.m. and 3:20 p.m. Monday. Several electronic and jewelry items were taken.
• An employee at Family Dollar, 1305 College Ave., reported an attempted theft of clothing at the business. The incident occurred around 1 p.m. Tuesday.
• Fred Teall of Goshen reported fraudulent activity on his Visa card account to Goshen police Tuesday.
• Samantha Mast, 1322 Columbus Drive Lot 184, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police after allegedly attempting to shoplift at Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway East, Tuesday evening. She was released o a memorandum to appear in court.
• Stephen Cochrane, 24, and Kaley McCoy, 21, both of New Paris, were arrested by Goshen police after allegedly trying to take merchandise at Walmart, 2304 Lincolnway East, Tuesday evening. They were released on a promise to appear in court.
• Goshen High School personnel told city police that a 14-year-old student was in possession of marijuana on school property Tuesday. The student was arrested and released to the custody of a parent.
• Jessica Henry, 37, 58611 Ind. 15, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop in the 400 block of East Jefferson Street around 10:13 a.m. Tuesday. She was incarcerated on a charge of being a habitual traffic violator.
• Zachariah Geaugh, 23, 610 E. Vistula St., Bristol, was arrested by Elkhart city police after a traffic stop Tuesday in the 1200 block of South Main Street. Geaugh was incarcerated on a charge of driving while his driving privileges were suspended.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Eric Mumaw told Goshen police Tuesday that someone damaged an electrical box at 212 Crescent St.