Officers also reported that Bollinger had battered two females at the residence near Shipshewana.
Bollinger was incarcerated in the LaGrange County Jail on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, domestic battery, battery, interfering with the reporting of a crime and residential entry.
• A 19-year-old woman said her 1-year-old son was pushed to the ground around 6 p.m. Thursday in the 12000 block of Ind. 120, Middlebury. According to an Elkhart County police report, the child was pushed by a 42-year-old man.
• A 27-year-old woman told Elkhart County police she was punched several times in the stomach by an 11-year-old student at Bashor Children’s Home, 62226 C.R. 15, Goshen. The incident occurred around 7:55 a.m. Nov. 27.
• A 49-year-old Elkhart County Community Corrections employee told county police she was shoved by an inmate at the work release facility, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, around 6:50 p.m. Nov. 27.
• A 27-year-old woman told Goshen police Monday that a male grabbed her arm and tried to make her take part in sexual activity with him. She told police that after she refused, the male left the residence where the incident reportedly occurred.
• Francisco Hernandez, 205 S. 26th St., Goshen, told Goshen police that someone tried to take a battery charger from his front porch Sunday. The police report lists the incident time at 10:46 p.m.
• Maria Hernandez-Faller, 23, 414 E. Lincoln Ave. Apt. 3, Goshen, was arrested by Elkhart city police Nov. 27 on a charge of theft at 201 Concord Mall Drive, Elkhart. Hernandez-Faller was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Sarah Yoder of Goshen told Elkhart County police Friday that someone opened an electronic account in Michigan using her Social Security number.
• Donald Molecupp told Elkhart County police that a Troybilt generator was stolen from a work site at 12785 C.R. 50, New Paris, between 4 p.m. Nov. 26 and noon Nov. 27.