Several motorists were injured in recent crashes responded to by Goshen police, according to recent police reports:
• A two-vehicle crash injured two people shortly before noon Monday at Plymouth Avenue and Sixth Street.
Police said a 2007 Hyundai Entourage driven by Patricia E. Barhydt, 53, Millersburg, collided with a 2005 Lexus driven by Karen M. Fidler, 45, Goshen.
A passenger in the Hyundai, Jayden Miller, 13, Goshen, suffered head pain as a result of the crash. A passenger in the Lexus, Jennifer Eby, 41, Battle Creek, Mich., suffered chest pain.
• A collision shortly before 6 p.m. Monday at Plymouth Avenue and Ind. 15 left two people injured.
A 1999 Chevrolet G10 driven by Patricia A. McNeal, 62, Goshen, collided with a 2004 Dodge Neon driven by Marli Vanover, 23, Goshen.
Vanover suffered knee pain as a result of the crash. A passenger in the Neon, Connor Vanover, 20, Goshen, suffered back pain.
• A passenger was hurt in a two-vehicle collision around 3 a.m. Sunday at U.S. 33 and Peddlers Village Road.
Police said Nancy Torres, 18, Ligonier, was driving a 1994 GM Suburban on U.S. 33 and was passing a 1999 Pontiac Montana driven by Jessica Acuahuitlcieco, 20, Pierceton, when she lost control of the Suburban and the vehicles collided.
A passenger in the Torres’ vehicle, Maria Murillo, 18, Ligonier, suffered an abrasion in the crash.
• A two-vehicle crash at U.S. 33 and College Avenue shortly before noon Thursday left a passenger injured.
Police said a 2005 Ford Escape driven by Jorge E. Espada III, 21, New Paris, struck the rear of a 2006 Scion driven by Jeremiah Wade, 34, Goshen. A passenger in the Scion, Scarlett Wade, 5, suffered head pain.
Fleeing person reports
• A juvenile male fled from Goshen police in an abandoned building on 1375 Lincolnway East, Goshen, at 11:07 a.m. Thursday. The male was found a short time later hiding in a bathroom at a nearby business, according to police