THE GOSHEN NEWS
A 47-year-old woman reported to Elkhart County police that some time between 11 a.m. and 12:58 a.m. Tuesday at C.R. 18, east of C.R. 117 in Elkhart, a suspect made her drive around in her vehicle while he took cash from her purse and threatened her. The suspect also struck her on the head. She was not injured.
• Jeffrey Miller, Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole his brown Columbia coat from Lightning Clean Laundry, 202 Johnston St., Goshen, at approximately noon Monday.
• Jeremy Krezel, a Walmart loss prevention employee, told Goshen police an unidentified male left the store without paying for merchandise at 2:33 a.m. Dec. 21.
• William Connell, 30436 Tower Road, Elkhart, reported to Elkhart County police someone broke a window and took a CD player out of his vehicle when it was parked at 24402 C.R. 45 in Elkhart between 5:15 and 10 a.m. Monday.
• Luciano Razo-Rincon, 31, 417 N. Second St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 5:38 p.m. Monday in the parking lot of 245 W. Pike St., Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while never having obtained a license. He was booked into the county jail.
• Isai Perez, 31, 508 Middlebury St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 8:41 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of North Eighth Street, Goshen, on a charge of driving a motor vehicle with a suspended driver’s license. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.