• Lori L. Ellis, 48, 12778 N. 300 East, Syracuse, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of driving while intoxicated at 1:35 a.m. Sunday. Ellis was stopped for a traffic stop at Dierdorff and Kercher Roads in Goshen for driving left of center and transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Antonio Campos, 23, 519 New York St. Apt. 4, Goshen, was stopped by Goshen police for failing to signal for a turn at Third and Washington streets in Goshen at 3:27 a.m. Sunday. He was arrested on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and never obtaining a valid driver’s license. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Leslie A. Garcia-Garcia, 22, 225 Center St., Sturgis, Mich., was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of operating a vehicle under the influence at 3:42 a.m. Sunday. Police noticed a running vehicle sitting in the roadway of Clinton Street, next to High Street in Goshen. After attempting to assist the driver, Garcia-Garcia was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Schuyler Ray of Goshen told Goshen police Saturday he lost several pieces of identification in February. The identifications were located by an unknown person who told Ray his identifications would be returned to him. The IDs have not been returned.
• Victoria Carranza, 100 Brookside Manor, Goshen, told Goshen police someone forced entry into her residence while she was away sometime Saturday. She reported nothing was missing to the police.
Domestic battery reports and arrests
• Jeb Burmeister, 55, 411 E. Jefferson St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a minor and intimidation at 9:18 a.m. Saturday. Burmeister was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• A 17-year-old male was stopped in the 3000 block of Elkhart Road in Goshen for speeding at 5:08 p.m. Saturday by Goshen police. The male’s license was found to be suspended with a prior conviction. The male was released to the custody of his parents.
• Goshen police conducted a search warrant at 708 E. Jefferson St. in Goshen because of possible drug activity. During the course of the investigation, marijuana and paraphernalia were recovered form inside the residence at 5:32 p.m. Saturday, Goshen police reported.