Domestic battery arrests
• Michael Helms, 22, 211 S. Ninth St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a child and strangulation at 4:54 a.m. Saturday. He was transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Charles Caleb Denney, 31, 65808 Harwood Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of leaving the scene of an property damage crash and driving as an habitual traffic violator for life at 6:47 a.m. Friday. The crash occurred in the 2800 block of Hackberry Drive. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Nicole R. Mustak, 25, 29883 Irongate Drive, Elkhart, was arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana by Goshen police. Mustak was stopped for a traffic violation of a broken tail light at 1:41 a.m. Saturday in the 24000 block of C.R. 45 in Elkhart and transported to the Elkhart County jail.
• Veronica Ponce, 21, 215 Maple St., Warsaw, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated during a traffic stop at 1410 Chicago Ave., Goshen, at 3:40 a.m. Saturday. Ponce was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Janet Wolf of Goshen told Goshen police someone used her debit card to make unauthorized online purchases at 10 a.m. Thursday.
• Patricia Simmons, 1775 Westplains Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police Friday someone stole her medication sometime April 6.
• Dylan White, 312 Stone Drive, Goshen, reported the theft to Goshen police of two subwoofers and an amplifier from his vehicle while parked in front of his apartment building sometime April 7.