• Ronald Davidhizar reported a burglary at 511 N. Fifth St. to Goshen police Thursday. Someone took tools from a garage. Also, a bag of tools belonging to one of Davidhizar’s employees was taken from a truck parked across the street.
• Ana A. Torres of Goshen reported a case of theft and burglary at 3325 Hackberry Drive to Goshen police Thursday.
• Jerrod Canfield of Elkhart told Goshen police Thursday that someone stole his cell phone while he was at work at Supreme Corp., 2581 Kercher Road.
• Luis Gambona told Goshen police Thursday that someone stole his home-made dual-axle utility trailer. The theft occurred on First Street.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Goshen police went to 411 W. Wilden Ave. Thursday after receiving a report that several juveniles were breaking windows at a vacant home.
• Goshen police arrested Austin L. Wiles, 20, homeless, Goshen, early Friday morning on a charge of criminal mischief. Police said Wiles damaged property at 1375 Lincolnway East.
• Greg Mercer, 53520 Baywater Place, Bristol, told Elkhart County police someone wrote graffiti on both his garage doors between 1:19 a.m. and 4:09 a.m. Monday.
• Damon Collins, 23, 29240 Kauffman St., Elkhart, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 8:10 p.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of East Waterford Street, Wakarusa. Collins was arrested on two Elkhart County warrants and on charges including possession of marijuana and driving while his driving privileges were suspended. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
The following motorists were recently arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Isaac Perez, 24, 65688 Woodbury Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police after a traffic stop around 1:20 a.m. Friday in the area of Third and Washington streets. In addition to the OWI, Perez was arrested on a charge of driving while being a habitual traffic violator.
• Billy O’Dell, 34, 342 Joyce Court, Elkhart, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop around 8:45 p.m. Thursday at Pike and Third Streets in Goshen. O’Dell was taken into custody on a charge of driving while being a habitual traffic violator and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.