Several thefts and burglaries were recently reported to local police:
• Amanda Hatton reported a burglary at her property at 19467 C.R. 8, Bristol, to Elkhart County police Monday. The burglary took place between 5 p.m. Friday and 4:25 p.m. Monday. Someone broke into the home and barn and took several items, including tools and furniture.
• Staff at Syndergy RV Transport, 2448 East Kercher Road, Goshen, told Goshen police that someone stole a 31-foot Keystone Passport travel trailer the night of Oct. 24.
• Staff at Oaklawn, 330 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police Tuesday that someone took a boat and gutters from the property.
• Kimberly M. Pike, 212 N. Harrison St., told Goshen police Tuesday that someone took a bicycle from her garage.
• Sabrina Meadows, 121 1/2 W. Washington St., told Goshen police someone stole prescription medicine from her purse at her home.
• Angel McCullough told Goshen police that between 2:45 and 2:50 p.m. Oct. 21, someone stole an IPad and charger from 58711 Dustin Court.
• Kara Miller of Goshen told Goshen police Monday that someone used her Interra debit card to make $575.62 in purchases she didn’t authorize.
• Jose De Jesus Gomez-Lopez, 29, 707 Marilyn Ave., Ligonier, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop shortly after 2 p.m. Sunday at Eighth Street and East Lincoln Avenue. He was arrested on a charged of driving while never receiving a driver’s license and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Misael Sandoval, 18, 600 I Lane Apt. 18, Elkhart, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of driving while never receiving a driver’s license and on an Elkhart County police warrant during a traffic stop at C.R. 17, south of C.R. 20 in Goshen at 6:09 a.m. Monday. He was incarcerated at th Elkhart County jail.
• Thomas Bennett, 23, Middlebury, was arrested by Goshen police in the 200 block of North Fifth Street at 10:26 p.m. Monday on charges of resisting law enforcement and false informing. Bennett was taken to the Elkhart County Jail.