Several thefts and burglaries were recently reported to local police:
• Amanda Hatton reported a burglary at her property at 19467 C.R. 8, Bristol, to Elkhart County police Monday. The burglary took place between 5 p.m. Friday and 4:25 p.m. Monday. Someone broke into the home and barn and took several items, including tools and furniture.
• Staff at Syndergy RV Transport, 2448 East Kercher Road, Goshen, told Goshen police that someone stole a 31-foot Keystone Passport travel trailer the night of Oct. 24.
• Staff at Oaklawn, 330 Lakeview Drive, Goshen, told Goshen police Tuesday that someone took a boat and gutters from the property.
• Kimberly M. Pike, 212 N. Harrison St., told Goshen police Tuesday that someone took a bicycle from her garage.
• Sabrina Meadows, 121 1/2 W. Washington St., told Goshen police someone stole prescription medicine from her purse at her home.
• Angel McCullough told Goshen police that between 2:45 and 2:50 p.m. Oct. 21, someone stole an IPad and charger from 58711 Dustin Court.
• Kara Miller of Goshen told Goshen police Monday that someone used her Interra debit card to make $575.62 in purchases she didn’t authorize.
• Jose De Jesus Gomez-Lopez, 29, 707 Marilyn Ave., Ligonier, was arrested by Elkhart County police after a traffic stop shortly after 2 p.m. Sunday at Eighth Street and East Lincoln Avenue. He was arrested on a charged of driving while never receiving a driver’s license and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• Misael Sandoval, 18, 600 I Lane Apt. 18, Elkhart, was arrested by Elkhart County police on a charge of driving while never receiving a driver’s license and on an Elkhart County police warrant during a traffic stop at C.R. 17, south of C.R. 20 in Goshen at 6:09 a.m. Monday. He was incarcerated at th Elkhart County jail.
• Thomas Bennett, 23, Middlebury, was arrested by Goshen police in the 200 block of North Fifth Street at 10:26 p.m. Monday on charges of resisting law enforcement and false informing. Bennett was taken to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Goshen police arrested a Goshen High School student around 2 p.m. Monday on a charge of possessing drug paraphernalia. The student was released to the custody of a parent.
• Cari Charles, 34, 410 E. Jefferson St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 2:55 p.m. Saturday following a traffic stop in the 100 block of East Madison Street. Charles was arrested on charges of synthetic identity deception, false informing, possession of paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance. She was booked into the county jail.
• Jason Schlabach, 20, Goshen, and Lonnie Lehman, 18, Middlebury, were arrested by Goshen police on a charge of illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage at 12:08 p.m. Sunday at 1906 Lincolnway East, Goshen. They were released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Antonio Huerta, 23, 709 Bayberry Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of hashish oil and possession of paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic violation at Dierdorff Road and College Avenue at 1:17 a.m. Monday. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• A 17-year-old juvenile male was released to his parent by Goshen police after a traffic stop was made at Main and Jefferson streets in Goshen at 2:36 a.m. Monday. The male was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Officers at Elkhart Community Corrections Facility, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, allegedly found Joseph Parris, 37, currently assigned at the facility, with marijuana. A case of possession of Marijuana was filed for the incident that occurred at 11:35 p.m. Friday.
The following motorists were recently arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated:
• Salvador Ramirez, 21, 420 E. Purl St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:15 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Eighth and Purl streets. In addition to the OWI, Ramirez was arrested on a charge of driving while never having received a driver’s license. He was booked into the county jail.
• Marco Camilo, 31, 919 Colonial Manor Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 2:05 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of East Clinton Street. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Oscar Sanchez-Rosales, 27, 106 East St., Milford, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:23 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Main Street and Lincoln Avenue. In addition to the OWI, Sanchez-Rosales was arrested on a charge of driving while never having received a driver’s license. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Raymond Williams, 68, 201 N. Studebaker, South Bend, was the driver in a single-vehicle crash at the intersection of U.S. 33 and U.S. 6 at 10:46 p.m. Saturday, police reported. He was arrested and incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Michael Ianigro, 48, 54136 Pebblestone Lane, Elkhart, was arrested after being involved in a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Ind. 4 and Ind. 13 at 12:15 a.m. Sunday, Elkhart County police reported. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.