• Cari Charles, 34, 410 E. Jefferson St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 2:55 p.m. Saturday following a traffic stop in the 100 block of East Madison Street on charges of synthetic identity deception, false informing, possession of paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance. She was booked into the county jail.
• Jason Schlabach, 20, Goshen, and Lonnie Lehman, 18, Middlebury, were arrested by Goshen police on a charge of illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage at 12:08 p.m. Sunday at 1906 Lincolnway East, Goshen. They were released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Antonio Huerta, 23, 709 Bayberry Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of hashish oil over two grams and possession of paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic violation at Dierdorff Road and College Avenue at 1:17 a.m. Monday. He was incarcerated at the Elkhart County jail.
• A 17-year-old juvenile male was released to his parent by Goshen police after a traffic stop was made at Main and Jefferson streets in Goshen at 2:36 a.m. Monday. The male was on charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Officers at Elkhart Community Corrections Facility, 201 N. Cottage Ave., Goshen, allegedly found Joseph Parris, 37, currently assigned at the facility, with marijuana. A case of possession of Marijuana was filed for the incident that occurred at 11:35 p.m. Friday.
• Salvador Ramirez, 21, 420 E. Purl St., Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:15 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Eighth and Purl streets on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and driving while never having received a driver’s license. He was booked into the county jail.
• Marco Camilo, 31, 919 Colonial Manor Drive, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 2:05 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of East Clinton Street on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. He was booked into the county jail.