Officer reports battery
Goshen police officer Mark Clere reported he arrested Luis KAngel Gonzalez Mendoza, 29, 213 Crescent St., at 10:37 Monday on charges of battery on a police officer and resisting arrest.
Clere reported he stopped Mendoza near the intersection of South Eight Street and E. Jefferson Street before the arrest was made. Clere was transported to the Elkhart County Jail.
Invasion of privacy
• Jonathon Anglemyer, 25, 519 New York St., Apt. 3, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 6:36 p.m. Saturday at his residence on a charge of violating a protection order. He was booked into the county jail.
Theft/burglary reports and arrests
• Tim Hunyh reported to Elkhart County police Sunday that someone burglarized his business, DMT J Tires, 53788 C.R. 9, Elkhart.
• Dexter Moore, 20, 411 S. Sixth St., Elkhart, was arrested for theft at 4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen at 1:59 p.m. Sunday. He was transported to Elkhart County jail.
• Goshen police were called to an attempted burglary at Keystone RV, 2833 Sourwood Drive, Goshen, at 10:10 p.m. Sunday.
• A Goshen male told Elkhart County police someone used his Sam’s Club credit card without his permission to purchase a Dell Laptop computer and have it delivered to his residence sometime Friday.
• Ronald Burdette, 23085 C.R. 30, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone stole a cell phone and iPod from his residence between 12:30 and 7:30 a.m. Sunday.
• Latanya D. Smith, Elkhart, reported to Goshen police that her wallet was stolen from her vehicle while it ws parked at Walmart, 4024 Elkhart Road at 3:30 p.m. Monday.
• Terri Tuner, Goshen, reported Tuesday morning to Goshen police that someone stole items from her vehicle, including the vehicle registration and gasoline.
• Jeffrey Alheim, 34, 1208 Brixworth Lane, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 11 p.m. Saturday at his residence on a charge of domestic battery. He was booked into the county jail.