A rural Goshen homeowner reported to Elkhart County police Sunday that someone shot her house three times at 8:06 p.m.
Amy Magellanes, 20248 C.R. 19, told police the person drove past her residence and shot her house with a gun and then shot it again twice with a BB gun, causing two dents and one hole in the side of her residence.
Several auto collisions were reported to local police agencies recently. They include:
• A passenger was injured in a motorcycle crash Saturday.
LaGrange County police said a 2007 Suzuki driven by Julio Garcia-Duran, 35, Fort Wayne, collided with a deer on Ind. 9, south of C.R. 300 South. The passenger, Celia Garcia, 39, Fort Wayne, was transported to Parkview LaGrange Hospital for treatment of an arm injury.
• A passenger was injured in a two-vehicle collision Sunday at C.R. 28, west of C.R. 17 near Goshen. The crash occurred at 3 p.m.
According to Elkhart County police, a 2004 Chevrolet Malibu driven by Paula Mitchell, 46, Goshen, rear-ended the 2005 GMC Yukon driven by Eliseo Rodriguez Abrica, 63, Elkhart. Erlinda Rodriguez Abrica, 49, Elkhart, was transported to IU Health Goshen Hospital for complaint of pain to neck. Mitchell was ticked for an unsafe start.
• David Munoz-Rangel, Goshen, reported to Goshen police at 3:30 p.m. Sunday that another vehicle struck his car in the 600 block of South Seventh St. and the driver left the scene.
• Charles J. Schueneman reported to Elkhart County police that he was in a private parking lot at 18541 U.S. 20 at 6:41 a.m. Monday when a semi-trailer struck his Honda Pilot and left the scene.
Window peeper reported
• A 57-year-old Goshen woman told Goshen police a male was looking into a window of a residence at 2414 W. Clinton St., Goshen, at 10:03 p.m. Sunday.
Found property reports
• Lowell Defrees, 310 Egbert Ave., Goshen, told Goshen police he found a mo-ped behind his residence and was unable to locate the owner. The mo-ped was confiscated by police.